Saturday 1 February 2014

Review: Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay


One of my absolute favourite palettes of all time. For me this is the perfect palette for the girl who loves her pretty in pink morning and her smoky edgy nights, which is by all means is myself. This palette was created by Urban Decay as a follow up to their previous pallets the Naked, and Naked 2; the Naked being brown tones, the Naked 2 sporting taupe tones and lastly with the Naked 3 adding more rosy tones to this brand new Naked palette. Although when on the website they say "12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades", some of these colours are very close to some in previous Naked Palettes but that also didn't stop them with adding some gorgeous new tones. As my grandmother always say "If it works, keep it. If it doesn't, change it." So for this palette I'm guessing they kept the good stuff and got rid of the bad, and I can't say I hate the changes because as I said before, this is one of my favourite palettes.

Pretty in Pink Morning Colours


Smoky Edgy Night Colours



I love glittery eyeshadow, so if you don't I would not recommend this palette because it is more glitter and less matte. My morning colours (as I call them) are wonderful with my favourite being Trick due to the golden hues in it. I love how it brings out my hazel eyes and how it still captures the rosy side of the palette. As for the Night colours, my favourites are Mugshot and Darkside. Mugshot is great for a night out with friends and Darkside is perfect as a liner. I obviously use all the colours but these three are my favourite as a regular bases. I will post a simple natural look soon where I will be using Strange, Limit and Nooner; these colours are great to create a no-makeup make up look! I use it a lot on days I don't want to look over the top or when I do bright lips (which is often). Overall, I love this palette and wouldn't give it up for anything!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl, to get your hands on this palette! I am sure you will get much use out of it. Love those naked palettes!!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete