Monday 11 November 2013

Review: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush




Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal - 15
This is a newer product that came out this year and I decided to give it a try. I have never been on to move away from the things I love and am used to, but if I want to go anywhere in the beauty or fashion industry I better know my shit. So I went out and bought a new blush. Still my usual colour that I wear but Maybelline's "Bream Bouncy" Blush is a creamy blush instead of a powder. I had never used a cream or liquid blush before so I bought it and gave it a try. The Sales Woman told me to use my fingers to apply it or a blotting sponge. I tried both methods and overall this product did not impress me. I found it really hard to find a happy medium for the consistency. It either went on to lightly or to densely. I also did not enjoy the idea of using my fingers to apply my makeup, I like to keep my hands clean. Out of 5 I give it a 2. Not a product I would buy again but in general it gets the job done. I'll stick with my powders till I'm brave enough to try something new again.


No comments:

Post a Comment