Thursday 21 November 2013

Makeup Look: Frosted





So! This is my first "makeup look" blog ever! So I hope you enjoy it. This is currently my favourite winter look to pull off. I love the colours in the eyes and the icy look on my lips.

I used the Merle Norman "Luxiva Glow Getters" Wine and Dine Pallette for the eyes with my i.d|bare escentuals "max coverage conceler brush (I currently only own two brushes.. I'm working on getting more), using the Eyes 1,3,5 and 6 to create the look. First by applying the eyes 2 colour all over my eyes lid up to my brow, then using eyes 1 in the water creases. I put the eyes 5 in the crease of my eyes lid and then eyes 6 just on the outer side of the lid crease. I then reapplied different areas till I was satisfied! (For a step-by-step with pictures and such, just ask!)

For my lips I used the Revlon "Super Lustrous" lipstick in 405 Silver City Pink which I am in love with! It give my lips a frosty look to them with still being pretty in pink, edgy and in the mood for the holidays! I feel like it help brings out the pink in my eye makeup from eyes 3 and the shine brings out the gold shimmer in eyes 5 which make everything appear bolder

One of my MUST winter looks. For more information you can contact me at my e-mail, twitter etc. which you can find in the Contact tab! 

Products used in todays look: 

•Merle Norman "Luxiva Glow Getters" Wine and Dine Pallette
Revlon "Super Lustrous" lipstick in 405 Silver City Pink
Covergirl "Clump Crusher" by lashblast water resistant
Maybelline "Dream Matte Mousse" foundation in 1 Porcelain Ivory
L'oreal Paris "True Match" powder in Warm 
Maybelline "Dream Fresh" BB Cream in Light/Medium Sheer Tint
NYX "Eyebrow Cake Power" in Blonde


No comments:

Post a Comment